This policy applies to tickets purchased on or before August 31, 2018. Contact the airline directly for tickets purchased beginning September 1, 2018.
Alaska Airlines Refund Policy
- Ticket must be purchased directly through the airline
- Alaska Airlines issues travel vouchers (called discount codes) electronically. These will be emailed to you.
- There is no change fee for issuing a discount code on price drops, as long as you don't change your itinerary.
- Discount codes are valid for one year.
- Credit may be applied to a new ticket only -- not change fee, excess baggage or other service fees.
- Valid only on Alaska and Horizon Air.
- Any excess amount will be forfeited (must use it at one time or lose the remainder. The ticket must have been issued within the past 90 days to be eligible for the price guarantee.
- In order to qualify for a discount code the traveler must meet these requirements:
- No change in the origin/destination/flights or dates.
- The customer must qualify for the lower fare by meeting all the advance purchase and other requirements on the day they call for the ticket repurchase.
- The discount code will be issued in the name of the ticketed passenger.
- This guaranteed airfare policy only applies within the first 90 days after the ticket is purchased.
- Once new ticket is reissued all new fare rules and conditions will apply.
- The policy only applies if reissuing to a new lower published fare -- the original ticket may be an internet fare, web special or AS50 Award but the new fare must be a standard published fare.
- If the original ticket is an AS50 Award, the AS50 benefit will carry over to the reissued ticket.
- The new ticket must be issued before the new fare expires
- Alaska Airlines will issue the discount codes in $25 increments. A minimum $25 discount code will be issued.
- Only one discount code can be used per new ticket purchased.
- Discount codes can only be used when purchasing a new ticket via the internet.