US Airways Refund Policy
US Airways policy refers to travel credits as "Low Fare Guarantee" credits. The customer is eligible only if they meet the following criteria:
- Ticket must be purchased directly through the airline
- The new lower fare must be available for the exact itinerary that is on the original ticket.
- Some low fares may be excluded -- these include but are not limited to: fares available only on www.usairways.com or certain promotional fares may be excluded.
- All ticketing rules for the new fare must be met.
- No portion of the ticket can be used.
- A $150 service fee will be charged for vouchers. Guaranteed Airfare refunds are not available for online ticket exchanges.
- Additional rules may apply.