United Airlines Refund Policy
The following conditions must be met for a nonrefundable ticket to be eligible for a travel credit:
- Ticket must be purchased directly through the airline
- Ticket must be issued and no portion of the ticket has been used.
- No changes to the origin/destination/stopover points/flights/dates.
- New fare must meet all the conditions of the lower fares, including booking code and any advance reservations ticketing requirements.
- Certain limited time promotional sales are specifically exempt.
- Charge / Service Fee will be $150 US for all non-refundable tickets.
- The miscellaneous service order or travel vouchers are:
- Valid for one year from the date of issue
- Valid only for travel on a future UA travel
- Partially used vouchers will retain a value
- United Airlines typically issues their vouchers via U.S. mail. They do not have electronic vouchers, so be sure to confirm your mailing address with their customer service representatives.