JetBlue Refund Policy
- Ticket must be purchased directly through the airline
- You are eligible to receive a travel credit for each traveler on the itinerary.
- JetBlue credits expire in 12 months.
- JetBlue does NOT offer cash refunds, nor do they sell refundable fares.
- For travel that does not involve a change in departure city or arrival city, passengers may change their reservation to standby without an additional charge. Passengers may not change their reservation to standby travel for the flight immediately preceding their original departure if such a change would result in changing the date of travel.
- Travel credits are valid for one year toward transportation on JetBlue. The credit may be used to book a new reservation in the name of the Passenger or in the name of any other person designated by the Passenger.