Delta Airlines Refund Policy
- Ticket must be purchased directly through the airline
- In most cases Delta will issue some form of a credit if the price of a ticket has decreased.
- Non-refundable tickets: Delta will issue a credit in the form of a voucher.
- Refundable tickets: Delta will issue a refund to the original form of payment.
These refunds will be issued at any Delta airport ticket counter, Delta City Ticket Office or over the phone: 1-800-221-1212 or 1-800-323-2323 for SkyMiles Members.
A fee will apply for all non-refundable tickets. Delta treats these refunds as a change to the ticket. Also any applicable penalties are retroactive to the new ticket.
In order to be eligible to change the ticket (refund) the ticket(s) must meet the following criteria:
- The change (request) must be made prior to departure
- The request does not change the flight, date, origin, destination or stopover points.
- Reservations must be confirmed in the same class of service.
- All fare restrictions are met.
- The lower fare cannot be a special delta.com only fare.