AirTran Airways Refund Policy
- Ticket must be purchased directly through the airline
- AirTran charges $0 to have a ticket re-issued at a lower available fare. So if the price of your flight drops more than $0, you can obtain a credit for future travel. They will waive the fee if you make the change within 4 hours of booking your ticket or if you are travelling on a Business Class ticket.
- AirTran passengers always have the option of having an existing ticket re-issued at a lower available fare. A $0 fee per person will apply. Any changes to your reservation must occur at least 1 hour prior to departure.
- If you booked on AirTran.com you can call AirTran reservation center at 1-800-AIR-TRAN (1-800-247-8726).
- Business class tickets (not including promotional fares) are fully refundable and no fee applies to changes.